Behind the scenes of the transformational changes happening here at Northwood University are the men and women of our Board of Trustees. We are blessed with passionate, successful businesspeople who want to invest their time and energy into our institution. I am proud to work closely with these professionals who put the Northwood Idea into practice every day. This past year, we welcomed six new Board members, including five alumni. All of them care deeply about the university and our students. New members of Northwood’s Board include:
- Mary Ellen George-Hess, ’81; Senior Vice President, Sales, Hogg Robinson Group, Dallas, Texas.
- Mauro Gregorio, MBA ’99; Chief Executive Officer, Dow Corning & Vice President, The Dow Chemical Company, Midland, Michigan.
- Ken Lingenfelter, Owner, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, Brighton, Michigan.
- James Mestdagh, ’87; President and Owner, Landquest Properties, Inc. of Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan.
- Graham Williams, ‘83; President & CEO, Power Process Piping, Inc., Plymouth, Michigan.
- Robert Wilson ’05, MBA ‘06; Vice President, Mid Michigan Materials, Jeddo, Michigan.
A sincere thanks to all of the Northwood University Board of Trustees. Their commitment to our future and to our mission help us develop future business leaders. We look forward to kicking off a new academic year under the leadership of our Board of Trustees!
Have a great weekend.
Keith A. Pretty, J.D. President and CEO Northwood University 4000 Whiting Drive Midland, MI 48640 989.837.4203 firstname.lastname@example.org