This weekend, Northwood University will be celebrating its 39th Annual Outstanding Business Leaders Award Gala at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida. Every year, Northwood University honors men and women from across the country who have made contributions to education, community involvement, personal and professional success, and dedication to Northwood’s unique philosophy.
Tomorrow, we will honor the achievements of seven individuals who will be receiving the title of 2019 Outstanding Business Leader:
• Jan A. Bertsch, Senior Vice President and CFO Owens-Illinois, Inc.
• Ken Ganley, President, and CEO Ganley Automotive Group
• Patricia Hemmingway Hall, Retired President, and CEO of Health Care Service Corporation
• Paul C. Keiswetter, President and CEO of Petoskey Plastics
• Jack Krasula, President and CEO of Trustinus, LLC
• Sandy Schwartz, President of Cox Automotive
• John R. Washbish, President and CEO of Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.
Northwood University recognizes this select group of business professionals for their achievements, support and exemplary leadership of the communities in which they live and work. These individuals serve as role models for Northwood University students as they share their experiences, obstacles they have encountered throughout their career, and how they overcame them while on the road to success.
Congratulations to our OBL Class of 2019. We look forward to many more opportunities to have our honorees share their experiences and enable us to continue to develop the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society.
Have a great weekend!