Northwood Reveals 2019 Outstanding Business Leaders
Northwood University has named its class of 2019 Outstanding Business Leader Award recipients. Awardees are selected for their contributions to education, community involvement, personal and professional success, and dedication to Northwood’s unique philosophy.
“It is an honor for Northwood University to recognize American business leaders for their contributions to society each year,” said Keith Pretty, Northwood University President and CEO. “This year, we have seven recipients who exemplify success in business, communities and through their personal stories, and who provide an exceptional example to Northwood’s students and future business leaders.”
Northwood University’s 2019 Outstanding Business Leader Awardees include:
· Jan Bertsch, Senior Vice President and CFO, Owens-Illinois, Inc.
· Ken Ganley, President and CEO, Ganley Automotive Group
· Patricia Hemingway Hall, CEO (Ret.), Health Care Service Corporation
· Paul Keiswetter, President and CEO, Petoskey Plastics
· Jack Krasula, President and CEO, Trustinus, LLC.
· Sandy Schwartz, President, Cox Automotive
· John Washbish, President and CEO, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.
Recipients are recognized Saturday, March 16, at an awards ceremony and gala event in West Palm Beach, Florida. Northwood students will present each of the honorees and participate in networking events with the business leaders.
Proceeds from the annual awards gala contribute to the Outstanding Business Leaders Endowed Scholarship Fund, providing assistance to students with financial need and academic merit at Northwood University.
For ticket information or for more details about Northwood’s Outstanding Business Leader Awards, visit www.northwood.edu/obl.